The Inkey List Clear and Young Skin (2 x 30ml) includes:
Apple Cider Vinegar Peel
1. Glow in 10 minutes. This next-generation peel is built for multi-level exfoliation and formulated to be hardworking but non-irritating. Antioxidant rich apple cider vingear helps brighten and reduce redness, while minimising the appearance of pores, post-blemish marks and reducing breakouts. Glycolic and fruit acids combine to smooth and refine skin texture for overall smoother, brighter skin.
- 10% Glycolic Acid: A powerful AHA that supports skin’s oil balance and natural cell turnover.
- 5% multi-fruit acid blend exfoliates to reveal smoother skin
- 2% Apple Cider Vinegar: Combines naturally occurring acetic acid to target blemish-causing bacteria and citric, lactic, and succinic acids for a more even-looking, radiant skin tone.
How to use:
To be used as a peel in the PM once per week, can be increased to twice per week if you skin can tolerate it, but be careful not to over exfoliate. Apply a thin layer to dampened cleansed skin and leave to work for 10 minutes before rinsing off using warm water. Pat face dry and follow with preferred serums and moisturizer. Can also be used on other breakout prone areas such as the chest and neck.
2. This antioxidant works to protect your skin, hydrate it and target signs of ageing.
Working in the upper layers of the skin, Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your skin from environmental stress. With an added Syn®-Tacks dual peptide and Squalane, this light, hydrating serum also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Recommended for all skin types.
- Syn®-tacks, a dual peptide, that helps provide collagen boosting benefits
- Squalane to help hydrate and protect skin
How to use:
On cleansed skin, after Hyaluronic acid and Toner if using, gently massage a pea-sized amount to face and neck. If using alongside other serums, layer in any order.