ANTHELIOS SHAKA is the highest UVA protection achieved on an Anthelios product. Its broad-spectrum protection shields skin from UVA and UVB rays and helps to prevent damage caused by Infrared-A and pollution.
Ultra-resistant to water, sweat and sand. Anti-eye stinging. Invisible, light-weight texture.
Suitable for all skin types
How to use:
Apply as the last step of your skincare regime. Suitable for use under make-up.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling. External use.
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide 100% protection. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- AQUA /WATER
- ALCOHOL DENAT.
- DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE
- ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE
- ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE
- BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
- C12-22ALKYLACRYLATE / HYDROXYETHYLACRYLATE COPOLYMER
- DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE
- CAPRYLIC / CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- ACRYLATES / C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID
- TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE