Glow Recipe Glass Skin Bundle (2 x 30ml, 25ml) includes:
• Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner (25ml)
• Pineapple-C Bright Serum (30ml)
• Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser (30ml)
1. This effective yet gentle 3-in-1 bouncy makeup eraser, cleanser, and deep clarifying mask hydrates the skin without stripping it, helping to combat blemishes and breakouts over time. It will also help the rest of your skincare products work a lot better. Yeah, it’s that major.
2. Hydrate skin and tighten pores at once with the ultra-gentle Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner for supple, smooth skin. An essential part of any good skin-care routine, toners help prep and plump skin to readily absorb the rest of your routine. Our innovative formula contains a balance of hydrating ingredients and pore-tightening actives to equally minimize the look of pores and hydrate skin, with gentle yet effective pore actives such as PHA and BHA. It is suitable for normal, oily, combination and sensitive skin. It increases hydration, minimizes pores. removes blackheads and hyperpigmentation.
How to use:
As a toner: Cleanse, and then move on to this first liquid treatment in your routine. Dispense into the palm of hands and gently pat into skin—don’t wipe away or rub. Follow with your serum, moisturizer, and SPF or overnight mask.
2. Glowing, glass skin starts with a bright, smooth, and translucent complexion so reflective, skin appears like glass. This bouncy, lightweight serum will do just that with three potent forms of antioxidant-rich vitamin C including 22% Pineapple Juice (one of the most powerful forms of natural vitamin C), pure Ascorbic acid, and stable 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid to combat acne scars, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation leaving skin glossy and even. The natural AHAs and Bromelain Enzymes from pineapple gently exfoliate while the built-in skin soothers (chamomile and aloe) ensure that skin stays happy and refreshed.
How to use:
Apply 1-2 drops onto clean skin and gently pat into the skin for optimal absorption. Apply daily, morning and night, and follow with moisturiser. During the day, follow with sunscreen. For sensitive skin types, use 3-4 times a week and gradually increase usage.